Automated Patch Clamp
IonFlux™ System - Automated patch clamping
The IonFlux System takes automated patch clamp analysis to a new level. Employing Fluxion's unique Well Plate Microfluidic™ technology, IonFlux offers the highest throughput of any available system for automated electrophysiology, at the lowest cost per data point.
The IonFlux is especially well suited for professional drug screening on ligand- (GABA-R, nAC-R, Glu-R, etc.) and voltage-gated (hERG, Nav, etc.) ion channels.
Key Trademarks of the IonFlux
- Fully automatic patching and data acquisition, no patch-clamp skills required
- Continuous recordings throughout drug application, no need to pipette in-between
- Simple or highly complex protocols possible, easily and fast executed with computer-controlled precision, while still allowing for user interrupt requests at any time
- Safe and precise handling of toxic or “sticky” substances (Terfenadine, etc.)
- Works with all suspend-able cell lines (HEK, CHO, etc.)
- Full temperature control within one degree Celsius throughout entire experiment
- Low costs per data point (small solution volumes and reduced personnel costs)
- Industry-leading success rates (> 90 %) with small footprint and robust design
- Available for academic-sized professional research labs (IonFlux 16 with 380 data points/hour) or for high-end pharmacological drug screening (IonFlux HT with over 1500 data points/hour) that requires high throughput data production.
More information on the Fluxion™ IonFlux page.