The Motorized Movable Base Plate (MMBP) is a solid and durable foundation for an electrophysiology rig.
The design allows for smooth movement of the sample and manipulators, essential when a microscope body cannot be moved due to laser inputs. Additionally, the versatility of the sample holder and manipulator positioning ensure that the same rig can be used for both in vitro and in vivo recordings. This will allow you to save on space and money.
The solid mounting platform offers plenty of space and mounting positions for manipulators and other tools necessary for your recordings. This means that you are able to set up your rig to suit your precise needs.
- Perfect for 2Photon, Multiphoton or Confocal imaging
- Designed to be suitable for in vitro and in vivo recordings with the ability to easily switch between them.
- Compatible with all major upright microscopes.
- Controllable via user interface or Linlab software.
- Stable platform – Allowing for long term electrophysiology and imaging recordings. Easy mounting of manipulators and other tools
- Super smooth motorized movement – Means that even when cells are patched the platform can be moved to investigate other areas of interest.
- Memory positions – Positions can be “memorized” to allow you to return to an area of interest at the push of a button or click of a mouse.
- Software controllable –Supplied with Scientifica “LinLab” software which offers many functions such as memory positions, manipulator “follow” and speed controls. Many people also wish to control the MMBP with their own software and we can provide the appropriate “command set.”
- User interface – Available with a choice of user interface to suit your needs and preferences.
- Electrically quiet – To ensure electrophysiological recordings can be made.
More information at the Scientifica product page