Eliminating environmental interference through vibrations and other sources is of paramount importance in the scientific experiment. Now you can have greater stability and precision with Scientifica’s Universal Post and Platform, a stable and accurate mounting base for manipulators and other precision devices.
Use Scientifica’s universal Post and Platform alongside any upright or inverted microscope for a stable and consistent flexible mounting system.
The Post and Platform (P&P) Mount is available with two mounting methods:
- P&P with Screw-down base - The precision-tapped screw-down base can be fixed to any metric or inch spaced laboratory table offering total rigidity.
- P&P with Magnetic base - Three magnets, each with 75kg holding force, anchor firmly to and are easily positioned on both smooth and holed table tops.
- Solid, durable construction of stainless steel and aluminium
- Resists vibration interference with experiments
- Height and horizontal angle are fully adjustable
- All moveable parts are fitted with quick-release locks
- Magnetic or screw-down base
- Mechanical stops for perfect replication of position