The SliceScope defines a new bench mark in imaging and electrophysiology research. Developed in collaboration with world leading researchers, the SliceScope provides an ultra stable, compact platform with outstanding optics. The SliceScope’s smart design is ready to accept a wide range of accessories and light sources to best suit your application.
Based around the industry standard Olympus optics, the SliceScope has been designed to suit many applications. Techniques include: Patch Clamping, Sharp Electrode Recording, Microinjection, Stretch Testing and other procedures requiring delicate control and outstanding image clarity.
Inspired design together with high quality components guarantee super smooth motion, long term stability and intuitive control. For your demanding applications, the SliceScope offers the most cost effective choice for both now and in the future.
- Price - Motor control at near manual price
- Motorised focus control - gives remote fingertip focus control
- Motorised condenser control - for optimal Koehler illumination
- Narrow, ultra stable profile - extra room for equipment around your experiment
- Low noise electronics - suitable for demanding single channel recordings
- Choice of contrast - Oblique, IR DIC and Dodt Contrast
- In vivo & In vitro - can be configured and converted between the two
- Easy pipette exchange - increased productivity and reproducible positioning
- Modular design - easily configured into a user built 2P or confocal design
- Unique "follow" software module - update LinLab to keep your pipettes within field of view as you move around your sample.
- Choice of accessories - customise your SliceScope to suit your experiments needs.
- Easily upgradable to the Multiphoton Imaging System. Learn more about two photon microscopy.
More information at the Scientifica product page