Rapid, precise adjustment makes the Scientifica Universal Motorised Stage (UMS) a valuable tool for electrophysiology research. The Scientifica UMS provides fast, accurate and intuitive remote control that removes the effort and potential for error from the adjustment process.
The 400 x 200mm UMS provides 50mm of travel in both the X and Y axes, allowing you to roam the largest of samples. An optional Z axis focus control is available. Speed can be controlled down to 1 micron per second, making this motorised stage more accurate than any manually adjusted system. An ergonomically designed joystick or control cube, working together with the ultra-low noise motor, makes the UMS the perfect complement to any upright or inverted microscope from Olympus, Nikon, Zeiss or Leica.
- Up to 50 mm of travel in X & Y ensures even the largest brain slices can be used.
- Optional motorised Z axis focus control
- Large stage design, 200 x 400 mm, ensures stable, repeatable movements when using even the heaviest of microscopes.
- Due to its large load carrying capacity the Microscope stage can be used with almost any Zeiss, Leica, Nikon or Olympus inverted or upright microscopeIs commonly used with the Scientifica SlicePlatform, Inverted Slice Platform and the Post and Platforms.
- Uses long crossed roller bearings for super smooth motion
- Can be configured left or right handed to suit the individual user
- Includes a Water protection sheet as protection from unwanted spills
More information at the Scientifica product page