Based on the same mechanical principles as the Universal Motorised Stage (UMS), the manual XY stage is a cost effective system to achieve the same levels of accurate adjustment outside of the field of view of a microscope while keeping samples and other equipment stationary.
Measuring 400x200m, the XY stage easily accepts Olympus, Nikon, Zeiss and Leica fixed stage upright microscopes. Adjustment of the stage is via a micrometer in each of the two axis, offering a 0.01mm resolution.
- Up to 25 mm of travel in X & Y.
- Large stage design, 200 x 400 mm, ensures stable, repeatable movements when using even the heaviest of microscopes.
- Due to its large load carrying capacity the Microscope stage can be used with almost any Zeiss, Leica, Nikon or Olympus inverted or upright microscopeIs commonly used with the Scientifica SlicePlatform, Inverted Slice Platform and the Post and Platforms.
- Uses long crossed roller bearings for super smooth motion
- Can be configured left or right handed to suit the individual user Includes a Water protection sheet as protection from unwanted spills
More information at the Scientifica product page