Map cardiac action potential spreading in cell and tissue preparations as maps & movies.
Cardio 2D software
- Allows mapping cardiac excitation on microelectrode arrays
- Local activation times
- Spatial distribution of local activation times
- Spatial distribution of local field potentials and conduction velocity are measured and false colour maps and movies are generated
- Can be used in conjunction with cardiomyocyte cultures, cardiac slices or with flexible MEAs for cardiac surface mapping
- Excitation patterns
- Primary cardiomyocytes
- Conduction velocity
- Cardiac slices
- Detect re-entry cycles
- Whole heart surface
- Measure delay between electrodes
- Stem cell derived cardiomyocytes
- Drug testing
Consists of Cardio2D (data acquisition) and Cardio2D+ (data analysis) programs.
When purchasing, you receive both programs. When downloading, please download both programs seperately. Without a licence key the software runs in demo mode.
Compatible with Windows® 7 (32/64 Bit) and higher.