New Major Release 2.0.0
The new major release of the CMOS-MEA-Control comes with a new file format (HDF5) for improved performance and stability.
Main features of this release:
- Online spike detector
- Spike server tool to stream detected spike to external program
- Labbook to save additional experimental data together with acquired raw data.
- New file format (HDF5)
- Display and Record stimulation pattern along with raw data
- Switch off tools to reduce processing load
- Recorder work asynchronous and can buffer data in its own queue.
Find all about the new features in the CMOS-MEA-2.0.0 Features.pdf document.