MEA workstation for recording and analyzing data from 120-electrode MEAs (microelectrode array). With integrated data acquisition for recording from 120 MEA electrodes and 8 additional analog channels. Integrated filter amplifier and 3-channel current or voltage stimulus generator.
Complete with MEA2100-120-headstage, MEA2100-interface board, 5 MEAs, data acquisition computer with preinstalled software, 1-channel temperature controller, power supply, and accessories. USB High Speed data transfer with a sampling rate of up to 50 kHz/channel.
- Data acquisition computer (C):
- PC configuration C
- With accessories, country-specific cables, and preinstalled hardware, operating system, and software
- MC_Rack and MC_DataTool program:
- Data acquisition and analysis software
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
- MEA2100 headstage (MEA2100-HS120):
Pre- and filter amplifier with integrated data acquisition and analog-digital converter
- Gain and bandwidth adjustable via software
- Data resolution: 16 bit
- Direct access to each electrode for stimulation via internal stimulus generator.
- Control of stimulator via the included data acquisition software MC_Rack
- Integrated blanking circuit for stimulus artifact suppression
- 3 independent stimulus generators
- Current stimulation at max. +/-1 mA
- Voltage stimulation at max. +/-10 V
- Sampling rate max. 50 kHz per channel
- Integrated heating element (20Ω, PT 100 sensor)
- MEA2100 interface board (MEA2100-IFB):
Interface board with signal processor for real-time signal detection and feedback.
Includes various in-/outputs:
- 4x Digital Out: Interface for output bit 0-3 of the 16-bit digital input / output channels (Lemo connector)
- 4x Digital In for synchronization with other instruments (bit 0-3) (Lemo connector)
- Digital IN / OUT: Interface for 16-bit digital input / output channels. Generates or accepts TTL-pulses.
- 1x Stereo Out: Possibility to export 2 channels (e.g on an oscilloscope or headphones making the signals audible)
- 2x Analog IN: Interface for 2 additional analog inputs (channel 1 and 2) (Lemo connector)
- Analog IN: 8-channel Analog input (channel 1-8)
- 1x Ground
- 1x Universal Serial Bus High Speed for transferring digitally converted data to any data acquisition computer with a sampling rate of up to 50 kHz.(USB High Speed cable)
- 1x USB Serial Bus High Speed for programing the integrated signal processor
- External power supply: 100-240 V input voltage range
- 1 x TC01:
1-channel temperature controller for biological samples
- Set-point temperature reached fast within 30 seconds to 5 minutes
- Control temperature range from ambient temperature to + 50 °C
- Precision controller using PI characteristics
- 100-240 V input voltage range, external power supply
- TCX-Control program:
TCX-Control is a software to control the MCS temperature controllers. Through the quick USB interface, it is possible to adjust all settings of the TC01/02 temperature controller online.
- 5 MEAs:
Type and electrode grid as specified in the order (complete catalog range available).
- Cable assembly
- Test model probe
- Signal generator
- Spare parts
- CD with user manuals and software
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.