One-channel PatchServer: Add-on tool for a manual Patch-Clamp setup to automatically establish any Patch-Clamp recording configurations on suspended cells. Includes main unit, platform, CatchPipette with amplifier, software, and accessories.
- 3 Pressure Controllers (1 for RecordingPipette, 1 for CatchPipette, and 1 for CellReservoir) - Power supply (100 - 240 V) - Possibility to upgrade to FastPerfusion-System or 4-channel version
- Fixed platform for inverted microscopes - Mounting plate with fixed bolt-down positions for CellReservoir, CatchPipette and UltraFastApplication-tool - Height adjustable legs
- Elongated main bath compartment - 4 individual application bays, each with separate inline
- Cell storage container with integrated special trituration tube - Capillary for cell delivery to CatchPipette - Coarse manipulator (LBM-7, Scientifica) with step motor for trituration
- CatchPipette amplifier (CatchAmp) with housing and tiltable stand - Holder for CatchPipette
- Automatic control & supervision of entire Patch procedure (1 channel) - Programmable protocol assays & fully automatic execution - Unrestricted user interrupt possibility & switch to manual Patch procedure - Interface to PatchMaster (HEKA) and pClamp 10 (Axon) - For Windows 7 or 8
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.
Please note: You need additional devices (e.g. micromanipulator (PatchStar from Scientifica Ltd.) and patch-clamp amplifier (Heka or Axon)) to operate the PatchServer-Basic. Please contact your sales representative for a detailed list.