Coming soon: One-channel PatchServer setup for automatic establishment of any Patch-Clamp recording configuration on suspended cells. Includes main unit, platform, CatchPipette with amplifier, software, AXON Patch-Clamp amplifier and data acquisition, and accessories.
- 3 Pressure Controllers (1 for RecordingPipette, 1 for CatchPipette, and 1 for CellReservoir) - Power supply (100 - 240 V) - Possibility to upgrade to FastPerfusion-System or 4-channel version
- Fixed platform for inverted microscopes - Mounting plate with fixed bolt-down positions for CellReservoir, CatchPipette and UltraFastApplication-tool - Height adjustable legs
- Elongated main bath compartment - 4 individual application bays, each with separate inline
- Cell storage container with integrated special trituration tube - Capillary for cell delivery to CatchPipette - Coarse manipulator (LBM-7, Scientifica) with step motor for trituration
- CatchPipette amplifier (CatchAmp) with housing and tiltable stand - Holder for CatchPipette
- Automatic control & supervision of entire Patch procedure (1 channel) - Programmable protocol assays & fully automatic execution - Unrestricted user interrupt possibility & switch to manual Patch procedure - Interface to PatchMaster (HEKA) and pClamp 10 (Axon) - For Windows 7 or 8
Micromanipulator from Scientifica Ltd (PatchStar)
- Motorised 3 axis super smooth micromanipulator - 20 mm of high resolution (20 nm) travel in XYZ and fourth virtual approach axis - Drift of less than 1 micron over two hours - Extremely low electrical noise
Motorized Stage (UMS-2500-00) for microscope
Scientifica, high capacity XY stage, ultra-low noise 3-axis controller
Data Acquisition System - AXON MultiClamp 700B patch clamp amplifier with 2 headstages - AXON DigiData 1550 Low-noise data acquisition system - AXON PCLAMP 10 CNS Software for Windows
1-channel temperature controller (TC01 from MCS)
Perfusion heating (PH01 from MCS)
2-channel peristaltic perfusion pump (PPS2 from MCS)
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.
Please note: You need additional devices (e.g. microscope and anti-vibration table) to operate the PatchServer-Standard. Please contact your sales representative for a detailed list.