Wireless data acquisition system with 2 receivers with additional output for analog data.
Complete with two receivers, MCS-interface board 3.0 multiboot, and software package. The system can be connected to any computer or laptop via USB 3.0 High Speed and be controlled from Multi Channel Suite or custom programs. Can be operated with all W2100-headstages. 68-pin connector provides access to analog data for streaming into third party data acquisition.
Please note: The interface board is initially restricted to run the W2100-System only. For full functionality of the multiboot interface board an upgrade can be ordered separately. (IFB 3.0 Multiboot Upgrade)
2 x Receivers (Wireless2100-RE-AO):
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 250 x 83 x 25 mm
- 5 antennas for signal reception
- Each receiver can receive signals from up to 4 headstages (reduced sampling rate)
- 68-pin connector for accessing analog data
1 x MCS interface board 3.0 multiboot (MCS-IFB 3.0 Multiboot):
Includes various in-/outputs:
- 2x eSATA: Connetion for 2 receivers (Wireless2100-RE)
- 4x Digital Out: Interface for output bit 0 -3 of the 16-bit digital input / output channels (Lemo connector)
- 4x Digital In for synchronization with other instruments (bit 0 - 3) (Lemo connector)
- Digital IN / OUT: Interface for 16-bit digital input / output channels. Generates or accepts TTL-pulses
- 1x Stereo Out: Possibility to export 2 channels (e.g on an oscilloscope or headphones making the signals audible)
- 2x Analog IN: Interface for 2 additional analog inputs (channel 1 and 2) (Lemo connector)
- Analog IN: 8-channel Analog input (channel 1-8)
- 1x Ground
- 1x Universal Serial Bus High Speed
- External power supply: 100-240 V input voltage range
Data acquisition and analysis software Multi Channel Suite
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
- Charging device for headstage battery, USB-powered
- Signal generator
- Infra-red flashlight for switching on the headstage
- CD with user manuals and software
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.
Please note: Headstages needs to be ordered separately.