High quality materials and precision assembly, along with the super smooth motion and long term stability, means that the IVM offers the best choice for the most demanding in vivo applications. The IVM is perfectly suited to electrophysiology and microinjection procedures, including viral injection.
- Ultra stable - less than 1 micron drift in 2 hours allows long term experiments
- Low noise electronics - suitable for single channel recordings
- Super smooth motion - 20nm resolution and quality engineering means you can reliably position your electrode or probe on the cell of choice
- Long travel - 75mm of travel for thick slice and in vivo preparations
- Modular design - easily mounted to stereotaxic equipment
- Choice of accessories - customise your IVM to suit your experiment
More information at the Scientifica product page