In vivo Manipulator, triple axis. The IVM-3000 motorised micromanipulator was developed in collaboration with leading researchers to create an affordable, stable, versatile, low noise, long travel, stereotaxic micromanipulator.
The three axis model features an easy to exchange modular design with acccessories available to mount to a range of stereotaxes, or straight onto your lab table. High quality materials and precision assembly, along with the super smooth motion and long term stability, means that the IVM offers the best choice for the most demanding in vivo applications.
- Ultra stable - less than 1 micron drift in 2 hours allows long term experiments
- Low noise electronics - suitable for single channel recordings
- Super smooth motion - 20nm resolution and quality engineering means you can reliably position your electrode or probe on the cell of choice
- Long travel - 75mm of travel for thick slice and in vivo preparations
- Choice of controls - PatchPad and software controlled for maximal versatility
- Modular design - easily mounted to stereotaxic equipment
- Choice of accessories - customise your IVM to suit your experiment
More information at the Scientifica product page