Interface board 3.0 multiboot with signal processor for real-time signal detection and feedback. Receives data from ME2100-Systems, W2100-Systems or Smart Ephys Wireless Systems.
- MCS interface board 3.0 multiboot (MCS-IFB 3.0 Multiboot):
Includes various in-/outputs:
- 4x Digital Out: Interface for output bit 0 - 3 of the 16-bit digital input / output channels (Lemo connector)
- 4x Digital In for synchronization with other instruments (bit 0 - 3) (Lemo connector)
- Digital IN / OUT: Interface for 16-bit digital input / output channels. Generates or accepts TTL-pulses
- 1x Stereo Out: Possibility to export 2 channels (e.g on an oscilloscope or headphones making the signals audible)
- 2x Analog IN: Interface for 2 additional analog inputs (channel 1 and 2) (Lemo connector)
- Analog IN: 8-channel Analog input (channel 1 - 8)
- 1x Ground
- 1x Universal Serial Bus Super Speed for transferring digitally converted data to any data acquisition computer with a sampling rate of up to 50 kHz (USB Super Speed cable)
- 1x USB Serial Bus Super Speed for programing the integrated signal processor
- External power supply: 100 - 240 V input voltage range
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.