32 channel headstage for ME2100-Systems.
- ME2100 headstage (ME2100-HS32):
- Fully digital 32 channel headstage with built-in stimulators and FPGAs
- Bandwidth adjustable via software
- Data resolution: 24 bit
- Built-in two channel stimulator with software controlled selection of stimulation electrodes
- Sampling rate max. 50 kHz per channel
- Four software selectable reference electrodes
- Input noise: < 0.7 μV RMS
- Connector for external stimulation electrode on headstage
- Cable length: 5 m
- Up to four ME headstages can be operated with one MCS-SCU
- Up to two signal collector units can be connected to one MCS-IFB
- Test model probe
- Rod mount to fix probes
- CD with user manuals
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.
Please note: Depending on your probe connector, the corresponding adapter needs to be ordered separately.