2-channel stimulus generator for current-driven electrical stimulation for high power LEDs, 4000 series, with integrated stimulus isolation unit for each output channel. Operating in Download and Streaming mode (continuous downstreaming of pulses from connected computer). MC_Stimulus II program with advanced features.
Can be used together with the LED stimulator for MEA2100-headstages (needs to be ordered separately).
- STG4002-opto (2-channel stimulus generator):
- 2 analog current outputs: 0 mA to +1.6 A @ 5.5 V (2 mm connector)
- 2 trigger (TTL) inputs (BNC connector)
- 2 trigger (TTL) outputs (BNC connector)
- USB 2.0 High Speed
- Supply voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Time resolution: 20 µs
- MC_Stimulus program:
- Design, import (ASCII), and download of complex stimulus pulses to the STG
- Free assignment of trigger inputs/outputs to analog outputs
- Advanced trigger settings, Multi File Mode
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
- Stimulus Streamer:
- Sample application for Streaming mode
- For outputting ASCII and MP3 files
- DLL and documentation:
- For programming custom applications
- Cable assembly
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.