64-channel data acquisition system from up to 60 electrodes, 4 additional analog and 16 digital channels.
Complete with data acquisition and analysis software. Interfaces for connecting an audio system and for synchronization of several USB-ME-Systems. USB 2.0 High Speed data transfer with a sampling rate of up to 50 kHz.
- USB-ME64 main unit:
Data acquisition and analog-digital converter board.
- Interface for 1 x 64 analog inputs and power distribution
- Digital Trigger In for synchronization between amplifier and data acquisition software
- Digital IN / OUT: Interface for 16-bit digital input / output channels. Generates or accepts TTL-pulses.
- DIG OUT 0: Interface for output bit 0 of the 16-bit digital input / output channels
- Sync IN and Sync OUT: Interface for synchronization of several USB-ME-Systems
- Audio Out: Interface for connecting an audio system
- 4 x Analog IN: Interface for 4 additional analog inputs
- Universal Serial Bus 2.0 High Speed for transferring digitally converted data to any data acquisition computer with a sampling rate of up to 50 kHz (USB 2.0 High Speed cable)
- Bandwidth: DC to 15 kHz
- External power supply: 100-240 V input voltage range, output: 12 V DC
- Data acquisition and analysis software
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
- Cable assembly
- User manuals
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.
Please note: External power supply for amplifier needs to be ordered separately.