MEA workstation for recording and analyzing data from 120-electrode MEAs (microelectrode array). With integrated data acquisition for recording from 120 MEA electrodes and 8 additional analog channels. Integrated filter amplifier and 3-channel current or voltage stimulus generator.
Complete with MEA2100-120-headstage, interface board, data acquisition and analysis software, power supply, and accessories. USB High Speed data transfer with a sampling rate of up to 50 kHz/channel.
Data acquisition and analysis software Multi Channel Suite:
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
MEA2100 headstage (MEA2100-HS120):
Pre- and filter amplifier with integrated data acquisition and analog-digital converter
- Gain and bandwidth adjustable via software
- Data resolution: 24 bit
- Direct access to each electrode for stimulation via internal stimulus generator.
- Control of stimulator via the included data acquisition software MC_Rack
- Integrated blanking circuit for stimulus artifact suppression
- 3 independent stimulus generators
- Current stimulation at max. +/-1.5 mA
- Voltage stimulation at max. +/-10 V
- Sampling rate max. 50 kHz per channel
- Integrated heating element (20Ω, PT 100 sensor)
- With installed metal plate for fixing perfusion equipment
Interface board multiboot (IFB-C):
Interface board with signal processor for real-time signal detection and feedback
Includes various in-/outputs:
- 16 possible boot images to operate all MCS headstages of the modular 2100 amplifier suite
- 16-bit digital input/output channels for TTL integration, 3.3/5 V compatible (All channels accessible on the backside via Honda-PCS-XE68LFD, additional bit 0-3 digital in and bit 0-3 digital out accessible on the front via LEMO EPL.00.250.NTN)
- Channel definition via software: IFB-Control (free to download) – Boot image definition
- 8 analog input channels, +/- 10 V voltage input range @ 24 bit ADC accessible on the front (All channels via DIL10Header-100mil, channel 1 and 2 additional via LEMO EPL.00.250.NTN)
- Audio/stereo out (standard stereo jack 3.5 mm)
- USB-3.0 type C data transfer to PC (cable included)
- iX industrial, type B cable for connecting IFB-C to headstage/signal collector unit/receiver (cable included)
- DSP-JTAG for direct programming of the built-in DSP (DIL14Header-100mil-angeled)
- Physical ground socket (4 mm socket)
- External power supply included: 24 V/65 W, 110-240 V
- Cable assembly - Test model probe - Signal generator - Spare parts - CD with user manuals and software
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.