Wireless headstage with 14 recording channels and 2 dedicated stimulation channels and 2.0 mA output current.
16-channel headstage for W2100-System for recording from 14 in vivo electrodes and electrical stimulation on 2 dedicated stimulation electrodes. Wireless transmission of digitized data from headstage to receiver.
- 1 x Headstage:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.5 (+antenna) x 15.5 x 7.1 mm (+ battery)
- Weight: 3.5 g (+ battery)
- 14-channel data acquisition
- Bandwidth: 1 Hz – 5 kHz (0.1 Hz on request)
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Sampling rate: 25 kHz/channel on all 14 channels, 40 kHz/channel on 4 or 8 selected channels,
- 2-channel electrical stimulation
- Max. output current: 2.0 mA/channel (max. +/-7 V compliance voltage)
- Update rate: 25 kHz
- 2 LEDs (status adjustable via software)
- With triaxial gyroscope sensor
- With triaxial accelerometer sensor
- Connector: Omnetics (A79039-001/NSD-18-DD-GS)