Multi Channel Systems offers a variety of products that can be used independently from the complete system set-ups, too.
The tools like pumps or stimulus generators are controlled by individual software programs, which you will find in the tab above.
You will find software for:
- Setting the filter settings of the MEA2100-System, as well as the basic and advanced wireless systems
- Controlling the PPS2 peristaltic pumps
- Operating the STG stimulus generators
- Controlling the TCX temperature controllers
- Setting the parameters of the PGA programmable gain amplifiers
- Working with the MEA-IT impedance testing device
- Operating the video microscope table with the software MEA-Monitor
- Working with MEA1060 amplifiers with blanking circuit (MEA_Select)
- Using several MEA1060 amplifiers (MEA_Switch)
- Operating the nanoZ impedance tester
- Accessing MCS devices directly from your code (McsUsbNet.dll)
- Accessing MC_Rack data via Neuroshare