64-channel impedance testing device for testing of electrode site impedances to identify faulty sites, and conditioning of sites for effective stimulation.
64-channel impedance testing device including USB connection cable and nanoZ software
- Samtec connectors that are pin-compatible with all 32- and 64-channel acute silicon probes from Neuronexus
- DIP16 adapter is included for use with 16 channel probes
Available adapters: ADPT-nanoZ-NN-16 for 16-channel chronic probes from Neuro Nexus Technologies ADPT-nanoZ-NN-32 for 32-channel chronic probes from Neuro Nexus Technologies ADPT-nanoZ-NN-32/64 for 32- or 64-channel acute probes from Neuro Nexus Technologies
Features: - 64 channels
- 1 kΩ ~ 100 MΩ working range, 1 Hz ~ 5 kHz test frequencies
- 1 kΩ display resolution, 1 % accuracy or better for 5 kΩ ~ 15 MΩ electrodes at test frequencies < 2 kHz
- Low (nanoamp) test currents suitable for in vitro or in vivo testing
- Constant current electroplating ±12 μA range, ±5 V compliance
- Intuitive graphical user interface makes the nanoZ easy to use
- Free software development kit for Matlab for developing custom user applications
Please note: MCS sells this product in Europe only.