Peristaltic perfusion system with TTL control function: Rig with 5 peristaltic pumps used for the perfusion of biologic samples. All 5 pumps can be controlled independently via the included software. The pumps are driven by stepper motors providing a very long lifetime without maintenance.
- Peristaltic perfusion pump (PPS5):
- Flow rate inlet: 0 to 30 ml/minute
- Flow rate drain: 0 to 50 ml/minute
- For higher flow rates please contact MCS.
- USB 2.0 interface and digital I/O ports for synchronizing the perfusion with data acquisition software
- Five droplet isolators
- Four small bottles plus tray
- One waste bottle
- Tubing set consisting of:
- 4 inlet tubes: Pharmed® ID: 1.65 mm, OD: 3.35 mm
- 1 drain tube: Pharmed® ID: 2.29 mm, OD: 3.99 mm
- Software control:
- PPS5 software running on Microsoft Windows®
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.