Wireless headstage with 32 recording channels and 2 dedicated stimulation channels with 2.0 mA output current for external electrical stimulation.
32-channel headstage for W2100-System for recording from 32 in vivo electrodes and electrical stimulation on 2 dedicated stimulation electrodes. Including acceleration sensor. Wireless transmission of digitized data from headstage to receiver.
- 1 x Headstage:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.5 (+antenna) x 15.5 x 9.2 mm (+ battery)
- Weight: 4.5 g (+ battery)
- 32-channel data acquisition
- Bandwidth: 1 Hz - 5 kHz (0.1 Hz on request)
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Input voltage range: +/- 12.4 mV
- Input noise: < 1.9 µV RMS
- Sampling rate: 20 kHz/channel on all 32 channels, 25 kHz/channel on 8 or 16 selected channels, 40 kHz/channel on 4 selected channels
- 2-channel electrical stimulation (external stimulation sites)
- Max. output current: +/- 2.0 mA/channel (max. +/-10 V compliance voltage)
- Update rate: 25 kHz
- 2 LEDs (status adjustable via software)
- With triaxial gyroscope sensor
- With triaxial accelerometer sensor
- Connector: Omnetics (A79039-001/NSD-18-DD-GS)
Technical specification as specified in the data sheet. Subject to change without notice.