Wireless headstage with 32 recording channels with interface for optical stimulation and control of applied current.
32-channel headstage for W2100-System for recording from 32 in vivo electrodes. Wireless transmission of digitized data from headstage to receiver.
- 1 x Headstage:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.5 (+antenna) x 15.5 x 9.2 mm (+ battery)
- Weight: 4.8 g (+ battery)
- 32-channel data acquisition
- Bandwidth: 1 Hz – 5 kHz (0.1 Hz on request)
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Input voltage range: +/- 12.4 mV
- Input noise: < 1.9 µV RMS
- Sampling rate: 20 kHz/channel on 32 to 16 selected channels, 25 kHz/channel 15 to 5 selected channels, 40 kHz/channel on 4 or less selected channels
- 2 LEDs (status adjustable via software)
- With triaxial gyroscope sensor
- With triaxial accelerometer sensor
- Electrode connector: Omnetics A79023
- Control of applied stimulus current (up to 1 A per channel)
- Interface for connection of LED for optical stimulation (LED not included; connector type Mill-Max 1mm pitch female)
Technical specification as specified in the data sheet. Subject to change without notice.