Wireless headstage with 4 recording channels with interface for optical stimulation and control of applied current.
4-channel headstage for W2100-System for recording from 4 in vivo electrodes. Wireless transmission of digitized data from headstage to receiver.
- 1 x Headstage:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.5 (+antenna) x 12.5 x 5.5 mm (+ battery)
- Weight: 1.9 g (+ battery)
- 4-channel data acquisition
- Bandwidth: 1 Hz – 5 kHz (0.1 Hz on request)
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Input voltage range: +/- 12.4 mV
- Input noise: < 1.9 µV RMS
- Sampling rate: 10 kHz/channel on all 4 channels
- 2 LEDs (status adjustable via software)
- Control of applied current
- Connector: Single-row precision socket for round pins (1.27 mm)
- Interface for connection of LED for optical stimulation (LED not included)
Technical specification as specified in the data sheet. Subject to change without notice.