CMOS-MEA workstation for recording and analyzing data from active CMOS-MEAs. With integrated data acquisition for recording from 4225 MEA electrodes and 8 additional analog channels. Integrated filter amplifier and 3-channel voltage stimulus generator for stimulating 1024 stimulation sites on the CMOS chip.
Complete with CMOS-MEA-headstage, MCS-interface board, data acquisition computer with preinstalled software, and accessories. USB High Speed data transfer with a sampling rate of up to 25 kHz/channel.
- CMOS-MEA5000 headstage:
Pre- and filter amplifier with integrated data acquisition, stimulus generator, and analog-digital converter
- Bandwidth adjustable via software
- Data resolution: 14 bit
- Direct access to each stimulation site for stimulation via internal stimulus generator.
- Control of stimulator via the included data acquisition software CMOS-MEA-Control
- Integrated blanking circuit for stimulus artifact suppression
- 3 independent stimulus generators
- Voltage stimulation at max. +/-2 V
- Sampling rate max. 25 kHz per channel
- MCS-interface board (MCS-IFB):
Includes various in-/outputs:
- 4x Digital Out: Interface for output bit 0 - 3 of the 16-bit digital input / output channels (Lemo connector)
- 4x Digital In for synchronization with other instruments (bit 0 – 3) (Lemo connector)
- Digital IN / OUT: Interface for 16-bit digital input / output channels. Generates or accepts TTL-pulses
- 1x Stereo Out: Possibility to export 2 channels (e.g. on an oscilloscope or headphones making the signals audible)
- 2x Analog IN: Interface for 2 additional analog inputs (channel 1 and 2) (Lemo connector)
- Analog IN: 8-channel Analog input (channel 1-8)
- 1x Ground
- 1x USB 3.0 for transferring digitally converted data to any data acquisition computer with a sampling rate of up to 25 kHz (USB High Speed cable).
- 1x USB 3.0 for programing the integrated signal processor
- External power supply: 100-240 V input voltage range
- CMOS-MEA-Control program:
- Data acquisition and analysis software
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
- Data acquisition computer:
- PC with 2 monitors, keyboard and mouse
- With preinstalled hardware operating system and software
1-channel temperature controller for biological samples
- Set-point temperature reached fast within 30 seconds to 5 minutes
- Control temperature range from ambient temperature to +50 °C
- Precision controller using PI characteristics
- 100-240 V input voltage range
- TCX-Control Program:
TCX-Control is a software to control the MCS temperature controllers. Through the quick USB interface, it is possible to adjust all settings of the TC01/02 temperature controller online
- Cable assembly
- Spare parts
- CD with user manuals and software
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.