MEA workstation for recording and analyzing data from 60-electrode MEAs (microelectrode array). With integrated data acquisition for recording from 60 MEA electrodes and 8 additional analog channels. Integrated filter amplifier and 3-channel current or voltage stimulus generator.
Complete with MEA2100-60-headstage, MCS-Lite interface board, CD with software, and accessories. USB High Speed data transfer with a sampling rate of up to 32 kHz/channel.
MEA2100 headstage (MEA2100-HS60):
Pre- and filter amplifier with integrated data acquisition and analog-digital converter
- Gain and bandwidth adjustable via software
- Data resolution: Up to 24 bit
- Direct access to each electrode for stimulation via internal stimulus generator
- Control of stimulator via the included data acquisition software
- Integrated blanking circuit for stimulus artifact suppression
- 3 independent stimulus generators
- Current stimulation at max. +/-1 mA
- Voltage stimulation at max. +/-10 V
- Sampling rate with MC_Rack software: max. 32 kHz per channel, with Multi Channel Suite software: max. 25 kHz per channel
- Integrated heating element (PT 100 sensor)
- With installed metal plate for fixing perfusion equipment
MCS-Lite interface board 3.0 (MCS-Lite-IFB):
Includes various in-/outputs:
- 4x Digital Out: Interface for output bit 0 - 3 of the 16-bit digital input / output channels (Lemo connector)
- 4x Digital In for synchronization with other instruments (bit 0 - 3)(Lemo connector)
- Digital IN / OUT: Interface for 16-bit digital input / output channels. Generates or accepts TTL-pulses.
- 1x Stereo Out: Possibility to export 2 channels (e.g on an oscilloscope or headphones making the signals audible)
- 2x Analog IN: Interface for 2 additional analog inputs (channel 1 and 2) (Lemo connector)
- Analog IN: 8-channel Analog input (channel 1 - 8)
- 1x Ground
- 1x Universal Serial Bus High Speed for transferring digitally converted data to any data acquisition computer with a sampling rate of up to 32 kHz (USB High Speed cable)
- External power supply: 100-240 V input voltage range
Data acquisition and analysis software:
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
- Cable assembly
- Test model probe
- Signal generator
- Spare parts
- CD with user manuals and software
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.
Please note: The MEA2100-Lite-System can only be used with one MEA2100-HS60. You cannot upgrade or add a second headstage.