Interface board with signal processor for real-time signal detection and feedback. Receives data from MEA2100-Headstages, Multiwell-MEA-Headstage, CMOS-MEA5000-Headstage, ME2100-Systems or W2100-Systems.
Interface board multiboot (IFB-C):
Interface board with signal processor for real-time signal detection and feedback
Includes various in-/outputs:
- 16 possible boot images to operate all MCS headstages of the modular 2100 amplifier suite
- 16-bit digital input/output channels for TTL integration, 3.3/5 V compatible (All channels accessible on the backside via Honda-PCS-XE68LFD, additional bit 0-3 digital in and bit 0-3 digital out accessible on the front via LEMO EPL.00.250.NTN)
- Channel definition via software: IFB-Control (free to download) – Boot image definition
- 8 analog input channels, +/- 10 V voltage input range @ 24 bit ADC accessible on the front (All channels via DIL10Header-100mil, channel 1 and 2 additional via LEMO EPL.00.250.NTN)
- Audio/stereo out (standard stereo jack 3.5 mm)
- USB-3.0 type C data transfer to PC (cable included)
- iX industrial, type B cable for connecting IFB-C to headstage/signal collector unit/receiver (cable included)
- DSP-JTAG for direct programming of the built-in DSP (DIL14Header-100mil-angeled)
- Physical ground socket (4 mm socket)
- External power supply included: 24 V/65 W, 110-240 V
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.