We offer a wide range of systems and components for extracellular recordings in vitro on various types of preparations.
Find here a few of the most important examples of neuronal studies with the MEA-System.
Of course we also offer various system configurations for extracellular recordings in vivo.
See more on this page: In vivo ME-Systems
Detailed MEA-based protocols for:
- Primary neuronal cultures (hippocampus)
- Acutely prepared hippocampal slices
- Human stem cells (hNSCc) (kindly provided by Marsha Roach, PhoenixSongs Biologicals)
- Axiogenesis Peri.4U Neurons on 24-well Multiwell plates
- iCell® GlutaNeurons Application Protocol for Multiwell-MEA (kindly provided by Dr. Udo Kraushaar, NMI)