Wireless data acquisition system with additional output for analog data.
Complete with receiver, interface board, and software package. The system can be connected to any computer or laptop via USB 3.0 High Speed and be controlled from Multi Channel Suite or custom programs. Can be operated with all W2100-headstages.
68-pin connector provides access to analog data for streaming into third party data acquisition.
• Receiver (Wireless2100-RE-AO):
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 250 x 83 x 25 mm
- 5 antennas for signal reception
- Can receive signals from up to 4 headstages (reduced sampling rate)
- 68-pin connector for accessing analog data
• Interface board multiboot (IFB-C):
Interface board with signal processor for real-time signal
detection and feedback
Includes various in-/outputs:
- 16 possible boot images to operate all MCS headstages
of the modular 2100 amplifier suite
- 16-bit digital input/output channels for TTL integration, 3.3/5 V compatible
(All channels accessible on the backside via Honda-PCS-XE68LFD,
additional bit 0-3 digital in and bit 0-3 digital out accessible on
the front via LEMO EPL.00.250.NTN)
- Channel definition via software: IFB-Control
(free to download) – Boot image definition
- 8 analog input channels, +/- 10 V voltage input range
@ 24 bit ADC accessible on the front
(All channels via DIL10Header-100mil, channel 1 and 2
additional via LEMO EPL.00.250.NTN)
- Audio/stereo out (standard stereo jack 3.5 mm)
- USB-3.0 type C data transfer to PC (cable included)
- iX industrial, type B cable for connecting IFB-C to
headstage/signal collector unit/receiver (cable included)
- DSP-JTAG for direct programming of the built-in DSP
- Physical ground socket (4 mm socket)
- External power supply included: 24 V/65 W, 110-240 V
• Data acquisition and analysis software Multi Channel Suite
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
- Charging device for headstage battery, USB-powered
- Signal generator
- Infra-red flashlight for switching on the headstage
- USB memory stick with user manuals and software
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.
Please note: Headstage needs to be ordered separately.