The fixed set-up with basic components
The MEA2100-Lite is an economic solution for a basic set-up, including all necessary components for recordings from microelectrode arrays.
- Recording from microelectrode arrays with 60 electrodes
- Headstage with integrated amplifier and stimulator (current and voltage)
- Each electrode can be selected for stimulation via software
- Heating element integrated in headstage
- Gain and bandwidth are adjustable via software
- Sampling rate of 32 kHz with MC_Rack software or 25 kHz with Multi Channel Suite software on all channels simultaneously
- Resolution up to 24 bit
- Comes with versatile, powerful software for data acquisition and analysis
- Multiwell solutions available for higher throughput
- Can easily be combined with perfusion equipment (temperature control, perfusion heating, peristaltic pump)
- Connection to any PC or laptop possible via USB
Please contact us for more information.