CMOS-MEA headstage for recording and analyzing data from active CMOS-MEAs. With integrated data acquisition for recording from 4225 MEA electrodes and 8 additional analog channels. Integrated filter amplifier and 3-channel voltage stimulus generator for stimulating 1024 stimulation sites on the CMOS chip.
USB High Speed data transfer with a sampling rate of up to 25 kHz/channel. Needs to be connected to MCS-IFB with an USB 3.0 interface (needs to be ordered separately).
- CMOS-MEA-Control program:
- Data acquisition and analysis software
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
- CMOS-MEA5000 headstage:
Pre- and filter amplifier with integrated data acquisition, stimulus generator, and analog-digital converter
- Bandwidth adjustable via software
- Data resolution: 14 bit
- Direct access to each stimulation site for stimulation via internal stimulus generator.
- Control of stimulator via the included data acquisition software CMOS-MEA-Control
- Integrated blanking circuit for stimulus artifact suppression
- 3 independent stimulus generators
- Voltage stimulation at max. +/-2 V
- Sampling rate max. 25 kHz per channel
- Spare parts
- CD with user manuals and software
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.