Headstage to record data from one 256-electrode MEA. Needs to be connected to MCS-IFB 3.0 Multiboot (needs to be ordered separately).
MEA2100 headstage (MEA2100-256-HS):
Pre- and filter amplifier with integrated data acquisition and analog-digital converter
- Gain and bandwidth adjustable via software Multi Channel Suite
- Data resolution: 24 bit
- Direct access to each electrode for stimulation via internal stimulus generator.
- Control of stimulator via the included data acquisition software
- Current stimulation at max. +/-1 mA
- Voltage stimulation at max. +/-10 V
- 3 independent stimulus generators
- Sampling rate max. 50 kHz per channel
- Integrated heating element (Pt 100 sensor)
- With installed metal plate for fixing perfusion equipment
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.