Headstage to record data from one 120-electrode MEA with small footprint and operatable in a humid incubator.
MEA2100-Mini headstage (MEA2100-Mini-HS120):
Pre- and filter amplifier with integrated data acquisition and analog-digital converter. Can be operated in a humid incubator.
- Dimensions: 186 mm x 80 mm x 12 mm
- Bandwidth adjustable via software
- Direct access to each electrode for stimulation via internal stimulus generator
- Control of stimulator via the included data acquisition software
- Integrated blanking circuit for stimulus artifact suppression
- 2 independent stimulus generators
- Current stimulation at max. +/-1 mA
- Voltage stimulation at max. +/-10 V
- Power consumption 1.5 W
- Sampling rate max. 50 kHz per channel
- Integrated heating element with PT 100 sensor
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.