8-channel general-purpose stimulus generator with filter amplifier for use with catheters from Millar Instruments. Providing current and voltage-driven electrical stimulation. Electrical isolation against mains. MC_Stimulus II program with advanced features. Integrated 8-channel filter amplifier with software selectable gain.
- STG3008-FA (8-channel stimulus generator with integrated 8-channel filter amplifier):
- 8 analog voltage outputs: -8 V to +8 V @ ±20 mA (Redel connector, 14 pins)
- 8 analog current outputs: -1.6 mA to +1.6 mA @ 120 V (Redel connector, 14 pins)
- 1 trigger (TTL) inputs (Lemo connector)
- 1 trigger (TTL) outputs (Lemo connector)
- USB 2.0 High Speed
- Supply voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Time resolution: 20 µs
- 8 channels (Lemo connectors)
- Gain selectable via software (100, 200, 500 or 1000)
- Bandpass filter: 1 Hz to 2.2 kHz
- MC_Stimulus program:
- Design, import (ASCII), and download of complex stimulus pulses to the STG
- Advanced trigger settings
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
- DLL and documentation:
- For programming custom applications
- Cable assembly
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.
Please note: While featuring an amplification function ( FA filter amplifier), the STG3008-FA needs to be connected to a data acquisition for recording.