Wireless headstage with 16 recording channels and 2 dedicated stimulation channels with 2.0 mA output curent for external electrical stimulation.
16-channel headstage for W2100-System for recording from 16 in vivo electrodes and electrical stimulation on 2 dedicated stimulation electrodes. Including acceleration sensor. Wireless transmission of digitized data from headstage to receiver.
- 1 x Headstage:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.5 (+antenna) x 15.5 x 7.5 mm (+ battery)
- Weight: 3.8 g (+ battery)
- 16-channel data acquisition
- Bandwidth: 1 Hz – 5 kHz (0.1 Hz on request)
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Input voltage range: +/- 12.4 mV
- Input noise: < 1.9 µV RMS
- Sampling rate: 25 kHz/channel on all 16 or 8 channels, 40 kHz/channel on 4 selected channels
- 2-channel electrical stimulation (external stimulation sites)
- Max. output current: 2.0 mA/channel (max. +/-10 V compliance voltage)
- Update rate: 25 kHz
- 2 LEDs (status adjustable via software)
- With triaxial gyroscope sensor
- With triaxial accelerometer sensor
- Connector: Omnetics (A79039-001/NSD-18-DD-GS)
Technical specification as specified in the data sheet. Subject to change without notice.