Tethered data acquisition system with integrated stimulation with up to 256 channels.
Complete with MCS-signal collector unit, interface board, data acquisition and analysis software, power supply, and accessories. USB Super Speed data transfer with a sampling rate of up to 50 kHz/channel.
Data acquisition and analysis software Multi Channel Suite:
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
Interface board multiboot (IFB-C):
Interface board with signal processor for real-time signal detection and feedback
Includes various in-/outputs:
- 16 possible boot images to operate all MCS headstages of the modular 2100 amplifier suite
- 16-bit digital input/output channels for TTL integration, 3.3/5 V compatible (All channels accessible on the backside via Honda-PCS-XE68LFD, additional bit 0-3 digital in and bit 0-3 digital out accessible on the front via LEMO EPL.00.250.NTN)
- Channel definition via software: IFB-Control (free to download) â€“ Boot image definition
- 8 analog input channels, +/- 10 V voltage input range @ 24 bit ADC accessible on the front (All channels via DIL10Header-100mil, channel 1 and 2 additional via LEMO EPL.00.250.NTN)
- Audio/stereo out (standard stereo jack 3.5 mm)
- USB-3.0 type C data transfer to PC (cable included)
- iX industrial, type B cable for connecting IFB-C to headstage/signal collector unit/receiver (cable included)
- DSP-JTAG for direct programming of the built-in DSP (DIL14Header-100mil-angeled)
- Physical ground socket (4 mm socket)
- External power supply included: 24 V/65 W, 110-240 V
MCS signal collector unit (MCS-SCU):
- Output for analog data to interface with 3rd party data acquisitions
- Four programmable outputs for optical stimulation (optogenetics)
- Up to four ME headstages can be operated with one MCS-SCU
- Up to two signal collector units can be connected to one MCS-IFB
Â - Spare parts
Â - CD with user manuals and software
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.
Please note: ME2100 headstages need to be ordered separately.