Multiwell-MEA workstation for recording and analyzing data from multiwell MEA plates. With integrated data acquisition for recording from 288 MEA electrodes and 8 additional analog channels. Integrated filter amplifier and voltage stimulus generator (simultaneous stimulation in all wells possible. Any electrode can be selected for stimulation).
Complete with Multiwell-MEA headstage, MCS-interface board, data acquisition computer with preinstalled software, and accessories. USB High Speed data transfer with a sampling rate of up to 50 kHz/channel.
- Data acquisition computer:
- PC with 2 monitors, keyboard and mouse
- With preinstalled hardware operating system and software
- Multiwell Screen program:
- Data acquisition and analysis software
- Including a 2 years maintenance package (software updates and support)
- Multiwell-MEA headstage:
Pre- and filter amplifier with integrated data acquisition and analog-digital converter
- Gain and bandwidth adjustable via software
- Data resolution 24 bit
- Direct access to each electrode for stimulation via internal stimulus generator.
- Control of stimulator via the included data acquisition software Multiwell Screen
- Integrated blanking circuit for stimulus artifact suppression
- Integrated stimulus generator
- Voltage stimulation at max. +/-10 V
- Sampling rate max. 50 kHz per channel
- Integrated heating plate (controlled integrated temperature controller)
- MCS-interface board (MCS-IFB):
Interface board with various in-/outputs:
- 4x Digital Out: Interface for output bit 0 - 3 of the 16-bit digital input / output channels (Lemo connector)
- 4x Digital In for synchronization with other instruments (bit 0 – 3) (Lemo connector)
- Digital IN / OUT: Interface for 16-bit digital input / output channels. Generates or accepts TTL-pulses
- 1x Stereo Out: Possibility to export 2 channels (e.g. on an oscilloscope or headphones making the signals audible)
- 2x Analog IN: Interface for 2 additional analog inputs (channel 1 and 2) (Lemo connector)
- Analog IN: 8-channel Analog input (channel 1-8)
- 1x Ground
- 1x USB 3.0 for transferring digitally converted data to any data acquisition computer with a sampling rate of up to 50 kHz (USB High Speed cable).
- External power supply: 100-240 V input voltage range
- Cable assembly
- CD with user manuals and software
Technical specifications as specified in the data sheet unless noted otherwise in the order.