Map cardiac action potential spreading in cell and tissue preparations as maps & movies.
NEW: Now free to use for all audiences!
Cardio 2D software
- Allows mapping cardiac excitation on microelectrode arrays
- Local activation times
- Spatial distribution of local activation times
- Spatial distribution of local field potentials and conduction velocity are measured and false colour maps and movies are generated
- Can be used in conjunction with cardiomyocyte cultures, cardiac slices or with flexible MEAs for cardiac surface mapping
- Excitation patterns
- Primary cardiomyocytes
- Conduction velocity
- Cardiac slices
- Detect re-entry cycles
- Whole heart surface
- Measure delay between electrodes
- Stem cell derived cardiomyocytes
- Drug testing
Consists of Cardio2D (data acquisition) and Cardio2D+ (data analysis) programs.
- MEA2100-Mini-60/120-Systems (up to 4 x 60 or 2x 120 headstages)
- Windows® 7, 8.x, 10 (32/64 Bit)
Note: The legacy PCI MC_Card data acquisition is no longer compatible with the latest Windows 10 (1903) update. Read more